[OSGeo-Conf] Decision of Bangkok Team for proposal for FOSS4G 2018

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:19:37 PDT 2016

Dear,

As member of the Tanzania team, I'm saddened to read your mail.
Regretting we will not have a strong competiter like you, but fully
understanding your situation.
I hope Thailand will be strengthened after this period of mourning.

The Tanzania team is very commited to organize a strong FOSS4G 2018 in Dar
Es Salaam.
Collaboration with the conference committee will be our priority.

Best wishes,

Jorieke