[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2016 (Bonn) Conference Videos in the TIB AV-Portal

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 9 05:04:43 PST 2016

Thank you Bastian and Peter, for your longtime support of FOSS4G,
through the German National Library of Science and Tech.  I've worked
with Peter for almost 12 years now on FOSS4G, and he's always done so
much to help the archiving and more importantly the citing of important
FOSS4G talks, for researchers around the world.

Thanks to you both!

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation