[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2018 Dar es Salaam Submission

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:20:12 PST 2016

Habari FOSS4G Conference Selection Committee,

Please find attached our proposal and budget for FOSS4G 2018 in Dar es Salaam. On behalf of our Dar LOC we wish you all the best in making your decision. We are at your disposal for any questions or queries that may arise. We are looking forward to this question period and welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our viability for the 2018 FOSS4G in Dar es Salaam.

Mark Iliffe and Msilikale Msilanga
Co-Chairs, Dar es Salaam FOSS4G 2018 Exploratory LOC