[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Peruvian greetings

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 01:36:54 PDT 2016

I received this mail this morning at 6.38am. It has been submitted after the deadline for submission. I have requested the Lima teem to submit their proposal directly to this list.

I propose that we allow a small amount of leniency and accept the Letter of Intent.

If any member of the committee objects please speak up as soon as possible. To reduce mail stress, those in favour need not speak out unless we are obliged to vote on this.

I am going to open up the question period shortly and will include Lima in the list of submissions - if during the course of the week there is an objection to their late submission then we will vote to decide whether they can be included in the voting stage which will start on 17th
______
Steven