[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Letters of Intent

nitin kumar tripathi nitingis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:14:53 PDT 2016

Dear All

I am very happy and feeling excited to submit the link of the Letter of
Intent

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/proposals/2018/2018_LOI_Bangkok.pdf

to organise the FOSS4G 2018 in Thailand.

It is already listed on wiki.osgeo

 https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Bid_Process#Letter_of_Intent_Review

I could not reply earlier some questions today. But I and Dr Sarawut
Ninsawat will try to reply you instantly all the queries from now onwards.

With best regards

Nitin Tripathi
AIT
Thailand