[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2018 - Questions for Dar es Salaam

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 22:51:00 PDT 2016

Dar es Salaam team,

Thanks for your LoI for hosting FOSS4G 2018. Some questions
form my side.

a) About direct flights from to/from Dar Es Salaam International airport
to major cities.

b) Can you tell us the travel-time, cost and distance from the
international air-port to the conference venue?

c) The most convenient mode of transportation and approx cost
of travel within Dar es Salaam?

d) Could you tell us something about current FOSS4G related activities
among the GIS users in Tanzania.

Best

Venka