[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2018 - Questions for Bangkok

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Oct 12 01:24:46 PDT 2016

Dear Bangkok team,

First of all thank you for your interest in hosting FOSS4G conference in your city.

1. Can you please provide information about security situation in your city and around the venue? Also I’d like to know whether there was any terror attack/ attempts in your city within the last 1 year. If any, please report that.

2. Do you believe you can get major sponsorship from Thai government, if you won this bidding?

Kind regards,
신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee