[OSGeo-Conf] Stage 1 Voting results

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:00:36 PDT 2016

Thank you to all of the committee members for your stage 1 votes.

I confirm that Dar es Salaam and Bangkok received the necessary votes to proceed to submit a full proposal in accord with the RfP process and timeline

Our thanks to the Lima team for your Letter of Intent. I hope that you will continue to build FOSS4G in South America and that you will be back proposing FOSS4G Lima in 2021

Cheers

Steven