[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: MOTION : Conference Committee - Updating Membership Policies and Process

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 06:59:26 PDT 2016

Maxi

I think you have misunderstood the intention of the proposed voting arrangements for new committee members. Committee members are voted for by the remaining committee members AND the board to avoid the committee becoming self perpetuating

All members of the committee have been given the opportunity to comment on the proposal and now have the opportunity to vote. To date 11 people have voted, the vote closes at 18.00GMT on Sunday.

The majority of comments and responses to date have been favourable.

If any committee members wish to change their votes before the close of voting they are free to do so.

______
Steven