[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] MOTION : Conference Committee - Updating Membership Policies and Process

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:50:35 PDT 2016

Thanks Maxi for the suggestion. I like it.

I agree that the board voting processes are good. I'd actually prefer to
use them as written, without addition of a mention of "needing 50% of
members to vote".

My reasons:

1. It retains consistency between committees.

2. It will still work within a weakened committee (with many inactive
members)

Maria, Venka, others,

Do you have any objections to adopting board voting procedures?

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254