[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Amended MOTION (items 1-5): Conference Committee - Updating Membership Policies and Process

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:49:36 PDT 2016

We are voting on Maria’s 1st amendment to the original motion (note that 4 further amendments may be proposed subsequently)

1) For the voting procedures of the Conference Committee, the Board Voting procedure made milder with the introduction of a 50 % quorum is  adopted.

For your info the Board Voting procedure is here https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Voting_Procedure <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Voting_Procedure> and the Committee Guidelines are here https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Committee_Guidelines <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Committee_Guidelines> the two are not the same.

The voting will close at 18.00 GMT on Thursday 29th September (2 clear business days as per Committee Guidelines).

Please vote in this thread, if you vote -1 please explain your concern and suggest an alternative
______
Steven