[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Amended MOTION (items 1-5): Conference Committee - Updating Membership Policies and Process

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 02:32:30 PDT 2016

I have moved the summary of these discussions and voting from the main Conference Committee page on the wiki to a separate page at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_Policy_Discussions <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_Policy_Discussions> Feel free to correct any omissions or misunderstandings

When the committee has voted on all of the amendments and has adopted policies on membership and voting, those policies should be added to the main CC page on the wiki

Cheers
______
Steven