[OSGeo-Conf] foss4g 2016 and 2017 metrics

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:36:50 PDT 2017

Michael,

Write access has been granted to you for the foss4g metrics sheet.

I'm delighted to hear that you found these past metrics useful, and
provides some personal validation that the time spend creating it was
worth it.

I agree with you that this spreadsheet has become quite unwieldy and
would benefit from a clean up. It would be wonderful if you would like
to take that task on. All I request is that we don't loose any prior
information. I think your idea of forking the spreadsheet sounds good -
even if we copy the old spreadsheet into a branch release (new URL), and
have your new spreadsheet keep the old URL.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254