[OSGeo-Conf] Proposed FOSS4G-Aust-NZ for 2018

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 14:11:53 PST 2017

Hi OSGeo Conference Committee,

There has been quite a bit of interest in Australia/New Zealand in
setting up a regional FOSS4G conference in 2018. (Discussion on
aust-nz at lists.osgeo.org)

As per below, we are:

* Proposing to make use of the FOSS4G name

* Proposing to use the OSGeo wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-Aust-NZ

* Possibly other things as we move on

OSGeo Conference team,

If anyone has objections or suggestions then please speak up. I won't
raise a formal motion (in case we don't get enough people responding),
but assuming we don't get any -1 votes by Friday 8 December 2017 we'll
assume that we should go ahead as proposed above.

Warm regards,

Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter