[OSGeo-Conf] final day: proposals for FOSS4G2019

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:18:19 PST 2017

Hi,

I have a question: we can send some sensitive data to the conference
committee chair directly instead of the mailing list. But the chair defined
in http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_officers.html is also
not anymore on the committee. Who should I send the email then? It looks
like TIll has been managing this, but I am not sure he is the right person
for this.