[OSGeo-Conf] student attendees in Paris

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jul 27 00:12:44 PDT 2017

Dear Gerald,

in order to get a better insight into students interest in our FOSS4G
conferences, I'd like to ask you, whether you know how many of your
attendees have been students?

You know, that there are big discussions about how to open FOSS4G
conferences for students, but before we have deeper discussions on
changing a really succesful format (see > 1000 attendees for Boston) I'd
like to get a better picture on the general interest of students,
especially on the events, that are already low budget.

Many thanks!

Till