[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Any updates on travel grant foss4g push?

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jun 8 01:28:17 PDT 2017

Eli,

we kindly asked registratns to add a "plus" on their registration fee
via Paypal (or however) and also asked our sponsors to do that - the
only one, that donated for the TGP was memyselfandI (I donated 20 bucks
via Paypal for testing purposes ;-) )

But maybe the awareness can be put in a better focus by BLOC, so why not?
@Michael?

Till