[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Any updates on travel grant foss4g push?

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jun 8 06:17:49 PDT 2017

Hi Michael,

great news! If we also get the workshops under the hood all is well.
Regarding the "voluntary contribution" honestly does not help anyway, as
we have a very short timeframe between announcement and closing of TGP -
maybe this is an issue, we might discuss with DLOC for 2018 ;-)

I do not think we have a kind of logo and/or brand yet, so just the
mentioning is fine.

Congrats for the 240k sponsorship! Having that money in advance would
have prevented me from several sleepless nights last year ;-)

So far1

Till