[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Any updates on travel grant foss4g push?

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Jun 9 03:29:17 PDT 2017

Eli,

in general, great idea - but for 2017: difficult. When we agree on the
time frame, that Steven suggested, we will have to close TGP by end of
June - that does not give us much time for sponsorship aquisition. I
think we need a known (and more or less fixed) budget within the next 3
weeks.

But of courser it would be worth a try ;-)

Regards, Till