[OSGeo-Conf] travel grant sponsorship

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jun 21 23:45:59 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Steven, Eli and me worked out the needed stuff for kicking the TGP out
of the door.

There is a WIKI page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Travel_Grant_Programme_2017

that lists all important information about F4G 2017 TGP.

The page should be published ASAP via all channels we have
- mailing lists (TODO Till)
- BLOC list & F4G twitter (BLOC)
- ... ?

We defined a narrow time-frame: application: un til 07.07.2017 CET
decision: 14.07.

@Steven, Eli, @others, who like to be in the decision-council, should we
already fix a skype/IRC on 12th/13th/14th?

Till