[OSGeo-Conf] Propose Till Adams as chair of the Conference committee

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Mar 21 00:50:21 PDT 2017

Till votes "+0"
(which is a "I am at your disposal, but I abstain from the vote)

As Eli said, I think it is a good idea to chair for one year first
(nevertheless who) and then do a new quest of our chair and a (re-)vote.
I like the idea of changing heads - opens us for new ideas ...
I bring that in after this vote.

Till