[OSGeo-Conf] Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Tue Oct 10 01:28:35 PDT 2017

Hi Cameron,

It’s too bad to hear you’re stepping down from the CC. I really appreciate all your hard work and contributions you’d put so far. Anyway keep in touch.

Cheers,
신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: Cameron Shorter
보낸 날짜: 2017년 10월 6일 금요일 오전 7:02
받는 사람: conference
제목: [OSGeo-Conf] Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

All,

It is time for me to step down from the OSGeo Conference committee. I'm
not going to put in the time to review proposals for upcoming
conferences, and as such won't vote on which venues should be selected.

I will continue to monitor email lists and will be happy to answer
questions if asked.

Cheers,

--
Cameron Shorter