[OSGeo-Conf] [rfp 2019] is it possible to extent the proposal period by one week ?

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Oct 27 04:26:31 PDT 2017

Maria,

I am happy, that you agree (and to be honest, I expected that more or
less ;-)).

I do not want to support any kinds of "election campaigns" here, so I
feel that I have to clarify up some things about your notice in the 2nd
part of your email:

The idea and the initiative for this extension are 100% based on my
personal thoughts, nothing else. No one of BLOC asked me to do that, so
there is no need to be surprised ;-).
I just remembered the time when we @Bonn prepared our proposal. Although
such a proposal is the sum of work of many people, in the end it was me
to write major parts and that *might* be the same for SLOC and BLOC. I
say *might* because I do not want to start any discussion on this here &
now. I also think, that the internal organisation is a matter of the
[_]LOCs.

!! If this extension of the proposal period leaves any bland flavour, we
shouldn't do it !!

In general I am quite sure, that the Romanian and also the Spanish
communties are big and well organized. My intention (and my job) is to
guarantee a fair competition among the teams.

Till