[OSGeo-Conf] R: Call for vote on "publishing LoI votes"

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Sep 16 02:58:14 PDT 2017

+1
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Sanghee Shin <shshin at gaia3d.com>
Data: 16/09/17 07:55 (GMT+01:00)
A: stevenfeldman <shfeldman at gmail.com>, conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org
Oggetto: Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Call for vote on "publishing LoI votes"

I also agree with Steven’s. I see little benefit to publish the votes if we adopted the "thumbs up"/"thumbs down" voting.

Cheers,
신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: stevenfeldman<mailto:shfeldman at gmail.com>
보낸 날짜: 2017년 9월 16일 토요일 오전 12:14
받는 사람: conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org>
제목: Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Call for vote on "publishing LoI votes"

If the "thumbs up"/"thumbs down" voting has been adopted then there is no
need to publish the votes. We just need to state that bids X, Y & Z have
gone through to the next round with more than 50% "thumbs up", by default
any bids getting less than 50% "thumbs up" will not go through and there is
no need to emphasise that.

Steven

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Conference-Committee-f3721662.html