[OSGeo-Conf] KickOff of TGP for 2018

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 15:16:48 PDT 2017

Good suggestion Cameron

I have cleaned up the text slightly.

I think the cookbook is getting very long and will be come increasingly difficult to keep up to date (several link outs that are no longer current, draft parts etc), I wonder whether we should have a look at restructuring to make it more sustainable? Perhaps we could discuss this once we have the 2019 selection out of the way?

______
Steven