[OSGeo-Conf] [RfP FOSS4G 2019] reminder: LoI period ends soon!

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Sep 29 16:03:07 PDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Vasile Craciunescu
<vasile at geo-spatial.org> wrote:
> It seems to be some kind of delay on the list. The Bucharest LoI was sent

Yes, there have been intermittent list delays.  If you want to read
details of this, https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2001

> some 20 minutes ago and does not appear in the archive. Or maybe is due to
> the attachment...

In the archive now,
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2017-September/004496.html

(although not in my personal email inbox)

Best regards, Eli