[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Who do I contact to update a presentation listing at FOSS4GNA (St. Louis)

michael terner ternergeo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:00:33 PDT 2018

Bob:
OSGeo is not the host of FOSS4G North America (i.e., the St. Louis show).
Location Tech is taking the lead on it, and the website is here
<https://2018.foss4g-na.org/>, but you're right there is no easy "contact
us" link on it.

I am on the Program Committee so please feel free to drop the
Conference_Dev CC' and communicate with me, and the other people I've added
to the CC' list.

   - Marc is the Conference Chair
   - Anne is coordinating conference logistics
   - James is the Program Committee Chair

What do you mean by "update a presentation listing"? The talk that was
accepted was the one you submitted. We'll do our best to help.

MT