[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: FOSS4G Calgary 2020

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Dec 12 11:20:19 PST 2018

Hi committee,

This was sent to me but probably should have been sent to the entire
committee or Till as the Chair.  (I'm listed as the contact on some old
items from previous years.)

I hope that everyone is getting their votes in to Cameron and Arnulf.  We
have a high quorum threshold and the voting deadline is approaching.

Best regards, Eli

P.S. I also put these proposals in SVN,
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/foss4g/proposals/2020?rev=12759