[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-NA -- request for financial records

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:44:09 PDT 2018

Sara,

I'd suggest it might be helpful to explain why you are requesting people
open the books. Providing a worthy motivation will likely help inspire a
volunteer to help you.

There is typically quite a bit of volunteer effort required to pull
together past data into a usable format. Quite often it requires data to
be de-personalised for public consumption. Maybe you can say something
along the lines of "if you release the metrics, then I will be able to
add value to the osgeo community to help ..."

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254