[OSGeo-Conf] R: FOSS4G-Datres

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Oct 8 03:11:39 PDT 2018

Thank you, Till. Yes, I know that it is impossible to find a period fitting all exigencies. The difference I see is that being a community of volunteers, probably during August, we are freer (for instance the Universities in Europe are often closed in August, I don't know in the other parts of the world). Said that, again, the best period doesn't exist.

Maria

A new IJGI Special Issue
"State-of-the-Art in Spatial Information Science"
(deadline for submissions: 1 may 2019)

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/ISPRS_2020_Nice

A paper to read this summer ;-)

http://www.mdpi.com/2220-9964/7/8/289

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it