[OSGeo-Conf] new members for F4G conference committee ?

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Sep 5 04:48:15 PDT 2018

Dear Mark and Msilikale,

after a great finishing weekend on Sansibar I am now back in office in
Bonn and as already said in Dar, I'd like to work on kicking out the
call for 2020 soon.

But, like we do every year after a successful global conference, we as
conference comittee invite the past chair(s) to join us as new voting
members in our committee and share their experiences with upcoming LOC's.

So, before I do an official call for vote in the committee, I'd like to
ask you two, whether you want to become members of the OSGeo conference
committee.

The duties you have are manageable, most work is in the period between
September and December, when we call the next conference and there are
LoI's and proposal to review and Q&A and voting times.

Happy to hear from you soon!

Till