[OSGeo-Conf] Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Sep 6 01:25:02 PDT 2018

Welcome onboard, Mark and Msilikale!

+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale

Cheers,
신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: Steven Feldman
보낸 날짜: 2018년 9월 6일 목요일 오후 5:23
받는 사람: Till Adams
참조: Conference Dev
제목: Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Call for vote of new members: the Dar chairs

+1 Mark
+1 Msilikale

Karibu
______
Steven

On 6 Sep 2018, at 07:53, Till Adams <till.adams at fossgis.de> wrote:

Dear CC!

FOSS4G 2018 just endet but it's time to go forward. We have the CfL for
2020 to do, but first I'd like you to vote for getting the chairs from
Dar (both agreed and wanting to join) into our committee.

Could you please vote on Mark and Msilikale to join the committee until
10. of September?

A simple answer to our mailing list like:

Msilikale Msilanga +1
Mark Iliffle +1

is fine (of course you may change the "+1" to whatever your opinion is).

Regards, Till