[OSGeo-Conf] new members for F4G conference committee ?

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Sep 6 08:20:15 PDT 2018

I think that Till was waiting to have confirmation from Mark and
Msilikale before making a formal motion with a subject like, "MOTION:
add Mark  and Msilikale to conference committee"

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 1:22 AM, Steven Feldman <shfeldman at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 Mark
> +1 Msilikale

I like your enthusiasm and look forward to the formal motion where I
too will excitedly vote to confirm Mark and Msilikale.

Eli