[OSGeo-Conf] Finalisation of RfP-Document for RfP FOSS4G 2020

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:43:54 PDT 2018

Hi Jonathan,

You have brought up good points, and you can still have an impact on
future conferences, including this coming one, if you can add a section
to the FOSS4G Handbook [1]. Ideally, source an existing purchasing best
practices guide rather than write your own. It is more creditable, will
likely be better quality than you could produce by yourself, and should
save you time.

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier