[OSGeo-Conf] Step back as Chair of Conference Committee

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Dec 3 09:17:31 PST 2019

Dear Conference Committee,

it was a pleasure for me to chair this committee for the past three years.

As you might have seen, since this week, I am a new member of the OSGeo
board and I do not like mixing up posts. I think, our community is big
enough.

So, today, I step back as your chair, but I would remain as a voting
member. Of course I will finish to moderate the FOSS4G 2021 selection
process.

I know, if I ask this: "Is anybody of the voting members willing to
chair this committee ?" - no one will stand up, right ;-) ?

Regards, Till