[OSGeo-Conf] Step back as Chair of Conference Committee

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Wed Dec 4 01:53:03 PST 2019

...I am only a past member of the conference committee but still want to
recommend from the sidelines that Vasile would be a perfect fit.

Vasile,

it is great to see you step up for this and thanks for your continuous
engagement!

Best regards,

Arnulf

Am 04.12.19 um 10:21 schrieb Steven Feldman:
> +1+1+1+1 to Vasile bringing his wisdom and experience to chairing CC
> ______
> Steven
>
> Unusual maps in strange places - mappery.org <http://mappery.org>
>
> Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>”
> newsletter
>
>> On 3 Dec 2019, at 21:02, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org
>> <mailto:vasile at geo-spatial.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Till,
>>
>> Thank you for the smooth lead of this committee. It was great to work
>> with you. I'm sure you will do great in the board. Given my very recent
>> experience, I can try to take your place. Of course, only if someone
>> else want to take this position.
>>
>> Warm regards,
>> Vasile
>>
>> On 03/12/2019 19:17, Till Adams wrote:
>>> Dear Conference Committee,
>>>
>>> it was a pleasure for me to chair this committee for the past three
>>> years.
>>>
>>> As you might have seen, since this week, I am a new member of the OSGeo
>>> board and I do not like mixing up posts. I think, our community is big
>>> enough.
>>>
>>> So, today, I step back as your chair, but I would remain as a voting
>>> member. Of course I will finish to moderate the FOSS4G 2021 selection
>>> process.
>>>
>>> I know, if I ask this: "Is anybody of the voting members willing to
>>> chair this committee ?" - no one will stand up, right ;-) ?
>>>
>>> Regards, Till

>> --

http://metaspatial.net
Digitally Enabling your Business.