[OSGeo-Conf] Process - appoint a new chair

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 04:25:09 PST 2019

Conference Committee we need a new chair to succeed Till

Vasile has put himself forward (thank you), no one else has yet put themselves forward.

I would like to propose that we invite other members of the CC to put their names forward for CC chair up to midnight on Sunday 8th December.

On Monday 9th December we can determine whether we need to have a formal vote or if Vasile is the only candidate whether we can approve him as our new chair through +1’s

I am assuming that Tilll will steer the selection process for FOSS4G2021 to a conclusion?
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter