[OSGeo-Conf] Process - appoint a new chair

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Dec 5 12:01:58 PST 2019

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who already supported my proposed candidature for CC
chair. I would like to make an amendment to that and to propose you a
joint co-chair position with Msilikale Msilanga. I guess you all know
Msilikale, the former co-chair of the wonderful global FOSS4G 2018 in
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. If we get the vote of CC members, I'm confident
that we will form a very good team, with complementary skills and
network connections.

Warm regards,
Vasile