[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2020 - Halifax site causing confusion

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Dec 6 06:39:49 PST 2019

Dear Jon,

I had a quick view at your f4g2020-webpage and compared to the past
years (I checked 2016-2019), I did not find any clear hint on OSGeo on
your page ... ?

Maybe I have overseen something - if not, in my eyes, it would make
sense to add a "powered by OSGeo" or "hostey by OSGeo" on your page -
especially because of the actual Halifax / Calgary-stuation, but
nevertheless I think it's fair to link on the organizing foundation behind.

Cheers, Till