[OSGeo-Conf] Travel Grants for regional FOSS4G events

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 07:30:46 PST 2019

Hi

This is an early heads up for organisers of regional FOSS4G events (please share as appropriate)

The Conference Committee has applied to OSGeo Board for a budget to run Regional Travel Grant Programmes in 2020. We have not yet had our application accepted but I wanted to make LOCs aware of the possibility of applying for support for a TGP.

You can find basic info on the TGP at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Travel_Grant_Programme_Cookbook <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Travel_Grant_Programme_Cookbook>

If you think you might be interested in running a TGP for your regional event in 2020 please ping a mail back on the Conference mailing list and we will be in touch with you as soon as we know if we have budget available.

May the FOSS be with you and have a happy new year
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter