[OSGeo-Conf] TGP's in 2019

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:03:21 PST 2019

We need to be conscious of the likely volume of applicants for the global event, selection criteria have to enable selectors to reduce ca 180-200 applicants by 80-85%

For regional events the numbers are smaller and selectors can have more personalised  flexibility
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter