[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G2019 Bucharest: registration open

Sunveer Singh singhsunveer54 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 19:09:05 PST 2019

Hello Vasile,

I am Sunveer, 16 year old from India. Google Code-in 2017 Grand Prize
Winner with OSGeo and Google Code-in 2018 Finalist with OSGeo.

During Google Code-in I completed more that 110 tasks in total (2017+2018)
as a part of my contribution to OSGeo. I am also contributing to OSGeo
projects, submit patches, solve and find bugs and issues, creating unit
tests for GRASS GIS. I am also managing OSGeo's Instagram page.

As I am student I cannot afford the event ticket. So I applied for
Volunteering few weeks back. I am a good helper as well as photographer
lol.

As I really want to join the event, but I cannot afford it.

And I will also submit application for travel grant program.

Thank You
Sunveer

On Thu, 10 Jan, 2019, 2:24 PM Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org