[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo budget plan request

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:10:57 PST 2019

Given the level of demand from applicants and indications of interest from regional FOSS4G events I would suggest increasing our request to $25k from the board on the basis that LOCs must match fund with hard cash plus free conference passes.

We will need to establish a process for FOSS4Gs to apply for TGP funding but that should not be onerous and we could launch that in February when we know the level of funding that we have from OSGeo
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>
@MapsintheWild <http://twitter.com/mapsinthewild>