[OSGeo-Conf] Asking for help setting up foss4g-na TGP

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:23:46 PST 2019

I am afraid my last email focused a bit too much on the application process
which I did not realize is not yet approved by the committee for 2019.

What I really need is assistance setting up a travel-grant-program in the
short term, getting it on the website, and marshalling interested selection
volunteers through a fair/balanced review process.

I am seeking 2-3 experienced folks from the conference committee to join a
similar number for the foss4g-na LOC.

To be clear we can start a TGP with the budget project we have in hand and
increase the number of awards if the event is successful in applying to the
OSGeo program.
--
Jody Garnett