[OSGeo-Conf] Asking for help setting up foss4g-na TGP

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:14:29 PST 2019

That is indeed where I started, and have provided feedback on the cookbook
:)

- What I am looking for is the partnership between LOC and Conference
committee to work on criteria and get that initial form together. I figure
it would go better with experience...
- I can field 3 people from LOC/Volunteers, looking for 2 from conference
committee to get us to that 4-5 number.
- Thank you for your offer to assist Steven we will very much take you up
on it. Is there North American member of the conference committee you
suggest I reach out to directly?

The rest can wait a few days since the important thing is to publish the
TGP and be in a position to seek additional sponsors as organizations ask.
--
Jody Garnett