[OSGeo-Conf] R: fast motion on TGP application of F4G NA

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Mar 27 18:35:10 PDT 2019

+1 for the FOSS4G NA TGP support.

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: michael terner
보낸 날짜: 2019년 3월 28일 목요일 오전 7:44
받는 사람: Cameron Shorter
참조: Conference Dev
제목: Re: [OSGeo-Conf] R: fast motion on TGP application of F4G NA

+1 For US TGP support.

mt

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 2:32 PM Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
+1 for US events.
Re comment on silence = +1 below. I assume this was part joke, part serious. (It is funny). However, on a serious note, I think we should be careful not to implement such a practice without first discussing and then formalising in our official decision making process.
If taken to extreme (with a 1 hour response time), it could be used to fast track a self-serving decision by a vested interest.