[OSGeo-Conf] R: Motion: Applicaiton for Travel Grant Programme "OSGeo Oceania" 2019

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu May 2 08:34:41 PDT 2019

+1
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Till Adams <till.adams at fossgis.de>
Data: 02/05/19 16:35 (GMT+01:00)
A: Conference Dev <conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Oggetto: [OSGeo-Conf] Motion: Applicaiton for Travel Grant Programme "OSGeo Oceania" 2019

Dear CC!

my email-call below lead to the application of FOSS4G-NA (which we
decided fast, see my email on 27th of March) and since we have only
received one more application:

John Bryan from OSGeo-LC Oceania and their regional FOSS4G in 2019
applied 2.5k US$ support of their TGP (In 2018 we supported them with
US$ 2000).

Our budget looks as follows:

25k US $ total budget

- 15k US $ (global FOSs4G)

- 2k US $ (FOSS4G NA)

8k US $ open

I would propose to fully accept the application of FOSS4G Oceania.

That would leave us a rest of 5.5k US$ - for this we can schedule a 2nd
call in June.

Regards, Till