[OSGeo-Conf] Istanbul Team had to quit the competition for FOSS4G 2021 - what now?

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 06:12:24 PST 2019

I think the CC should still ask detailed questions of the BALOC and even seek minor changes if we feel that they are needed. We should then vote on the proposal and hopefully have a strong majority supporting the decision to award FOSS4G 2021 to BA (if less than 50% of CC vote in favour I think we have a problem recommending BA to the board, but let’s cross that bridge when we come to it!)

Looking forward to reading the BA proposal 🙂
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter