[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2021

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Nov 22 09:14:34 PST 2019

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 9:01 AM Malena Libman <malena.libman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all!
>

> I, personally, don't believe that the first/third world configuration is really something we should keep using as it presents a bipolar world.

This is not the language of the conference committee.

In a previous thread,
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2017-February/004308.html
, the best we came up with was "Other regions."  I think that the
conference committee is open for other suggestions or input as well.
What do you think of "Europe, North America, and Other regions?"

Best regards, Eli