[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2020 - Halifax site causing confusion

Jonathan Neufeld jneufeld at tecterra.com
Fri Nov 29 14:14:34 PST 2019

Hi All,

I apologize for sending this through the Conference_Dev list, however I've been trying to reach Jeff McKenna for the past month with no success. If I am out of line here, please let me know.

Jeff - I'm following up again on my request to take down your Halifax FOSS4G site at https://foss4g.ca/.

As I have previously mentioned, the Halifax site is causing confusion with some members of the community.

In the spirit of open collaboration and building towards a successful event, we are requesting that you take down the site for Halifax 2020 which is making a false claim of hosting FOSS4G 2020 and sowing confusion amongst potential participants.

Regards,
Jon

JONATHAN NEUFELD
CO-CHAIR